Join Kobo & start eReading today
A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations , on the part of the author or publisher. For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification eg. Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works.
- Cookie Settings.
- Love and Murder Across Two Centuries.
- Time And Remembrance - Kiss Across Time #71 - Read book online.
- A Kiss Across Time | Louise Allen.
But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works. Home Groups Talk Zeitgeist.
A Kiss Across Time (Time Into Time, book 2) by Louise Allen
- Practice to Deceive?
- Top Tips from the Baby Whisperer: Breastfeeding: Includes advice on bottle-feeding (Top Tips from/Baby Whisperer).
- License to Draw: How to Monetize Your Art through Licensing...and more!.
- The Alcoholic Syndrome (Battling the Hosts of Hell)?
Series: Kiss Across Time Series by cover. Series description.
How do series work? Helpers bismarckfairy 7.
Love and Murder Across Two Centuries
She is addicted to Irish Breakfast tea and chocolate, sometimes taken together. In her spare time she enjoys history, Sherlock Holmes, science fiction and ignoring her treadmill.
An Australian, she lives in Edmonton, Canada with her husband, a former professional wrestler, where she moved in after meeting him on-line. Battle Of Mount Badon.
Queen Of Hearts. Kiss Across Blades. Year of Folly. Kiss Across Swords. Time Kissed Moments. Kiss Across Chains. Kiss Across Deserts.
Kiss Across Kingdoms.